Psalm 119:10- “Don’t let me wander from the path”
I have returned from my pilgrimage to Lourdes and Fatima renewed in hope and full of the Spirit of God. People go on pilgrimages for many reasons. Some go:
• Seeking miracles. Many people seek to overcome difficulties or illness.
• Finding forgiveness. Others go to express sorrow for sin and find peace.
• Needing guidance. Some go for reflection and insight on struggles.
• Making connections. Another reason for going on a pilgrimage is to visit the homelands of ancestors.
• Bottom line… a pilgrimage is a food for the soul.
My journey has renewed my quest to create a prayer line for this parish. Won’t you join me? What better way to begin the Advent season than by committing to prayer for others. Please join me. Leave a message or text me on the nurse’s line at 772-359-8369. Thank you so much.